Mini training areas for some killers?

So I'm normally a Wraith main. But since the event is on a high, I figured giving Huntress a try. Now, I am a console player and that does no favours for aiming projectiles, but practicing to use them in matches is a bit of a nut kick for progress. So I was wondering, what is the opinion of you folks regarding a mini tutorial for each new killer? A spot, for example, to practice aiming hatchets?

Comments

    1. Start a game
    2. Pick a spot
    3. Throw hatchets at spot all game
    4. For live targets, no worries, 95% of survivors will come to you to troll you for your aiming and volunteer themselves as moving targets thinking they're "pro"
    5. Profit

    Didn't think this needed to be explained.

  • That actually makes sense or check before hand if they speak your language and explain you want to practice and you won't down them every gets points for it