Was the "Hallowed Blight" event designed poorly for survivors?
First of all, I just want to say this topic is mainly towards survivors.
I don't know if it's just me, but I've been finding myself in matches where everyone would be on first hook, with no gens popped. Normally this would be because of bad teamwork, but the more matches I get into, the more I see people sticking to those blight plant things first before anything else, even the objective. Those plants feel like another game slowing mechanic for the survivors, meanwhile with the killer, he can focus on his actual objective (Hooking survivors) while partaking in the event. Not only do we have to deal with survivors that focus on the plants first, but we also have to deal with the increased healing time along with the now used by every killer, sloppy butcher, and ruin. The games have felt much longer as a survivor player. You could argue that the plants are another means of pipping up, which is usually all that matters in most peoples eyes, but I'm sure there are some who have more fun actually trying to escape, rather than pipping. This is just my opinion though. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this.
Comments