Keys shouldn't be able to open hatch with no charges
(im a survivor main) Why the [BAD WORD] am I able to use keys with no charges, I can't use a toolbox, medkit, or a flashlight with no charges so why can I use a key????? (thanks to the people below i now know to check all patch notes before making a post <3)
Comments
???
They can't.
WHEN DID THEY ADD THIS?????????
im dumb i didnt know they added that 🤡
Since the latest update they cant.
Still not enough tho.
thank u for not making me feel stupid i wish i could delete a post
This is classic
this is embarrassing i didn't know they added this lmao
you can report your own post and say why you report it so the mods delete it for you.
Now we need an Animation for it. Like the Animation for sabotaging a Hook.