Why am I able to reveal Ghostface when I am on the hook?

I'm on the hook, my character is facing one direction.

But if I move my mouse to turn the camera and point it to a ghostface when he activates his power, i'm able to reveal him.

This doesn't seem working as intended. But im betting they are unable to change it due to how the game is coded.

lol

Comments

  • @PsychoTron said:

    I'm on the hook, my character is facing one direction.

    But if I move my mouse to turn the camera and point it to a ghostface when he activates his power, i'm able to reveal him.

    This doesn't seem working as intended. But im betting they are unable to change it due to how the game is coded.

    lol

    They can change whatever they want, and I recall this being intended hence why you can do it.

  • This is intended. Its to force ghostface to be stealthier around hooked survivors to prevent him from camping, i think? Im not super sure why he can be revealed by survivors on the hook, but i can't complain since its a decent balance to him.

  • I don’t mind it too much. It gives survivors on hook something beneficial to do and can prevent camping.

  • If this wasn't a thing GF would be able to instantly stalk both the unhooker and the unhooked person. He'd be as good as Leatherface on camping.