Endless sprint and brokens gens

Hello!

DESCRIPTION

So in two games in a row (with the same killer actually), I encountered two bugs:

First happened at Ormond, after I was saved from the hook by a person with Borrowed Time, Myers in Tier 3 hit me and a few seconds later I jumped from the window using Lithe and gained Endless sprint and Borrowed Time effect. The sprint effect stayed for the rest of the match, Borrowed time effect ended after a few minutes.

In the next match, I couldn't repair the 3-man generator from one of the positions ( see the screenshots).

20210801193738_1.jpg 20210801193740_1.jpg 20210801193741_1.jpg DeadByDaylight.log

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

All games played as Sheryl with Lithe, We gonna live forever, Prove Thyself, Detective hunch

1st Map - Ormond

2nd Map - The Temple of Purgation


Frequency of the issue - 1st bug encountered first time, but heard of it from streamers, 2nd bug encountered a few times, a few weeks before

Tagged: Pending

Comments