2X BP
Just checking the BLOOD HUNT is until 3rd right? I hang over the BP icon and it says 1 day left. Is this a vis error? :)
Tagged:
Mod
Just checking the BLOOD HUNT is until 3rd right? I hang over the BP icon and it says 1 day left. Is this a vis error? :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, it's till the third - might be a visual error!
Okie. Thank you <3
I think it's only showing one day because there's more than 24 hours left. I'm pretty sure the last few times they did these it would show how many hours were left before it was over (when there was less than 24 hours left).