Question about Resurgence
Does Resurgence give a pop up to the teammate that unhooked? By that I mean, something similar to the pop up from BT or from we'll make it.
Does Resurgence give a pop up to the teammate that unhooked? By that I mean, something similar to the pop up from BT or from we'll make it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When they start healing you they'll see the bar, that's the only hint unfortunately
This.
No icon like BT or WMI. From my experience, most Jills keep it on.
Ah that sucks. Would explain why the David chose the gen over healing though. Real shame that my Leader + Resilience combo hadn't worked but I guess he probably didn't know I even had resurgence. Thanks for the info!