How does Legion's Frenzy work with Distressing, Monitor & Abuse, Tinkerer?

Just starting playing with Legion but I was curious how his Feral Frenzy works with the 3 perks in title.

Legion has a terror radius of 32m. When he is in frenzy it goes up to 40m.

With Distressing, his normal terror radius is now 40m. What is his frenzy terror radius??

Same with Monitor & Abuse. When I'm not in a chase, my TR goes down to 16m. But when I am in a chase, my TR increases by 8m. If I am in frenzy and in a chase, does my TR go up to 48m?

For tinkerer, let's say it triggers and it disabled my TR. Does tinker disable my TR as well, if I go into frenzy?

Comments

  • @PsychoTron said:

    Just starting playing with Legion but I was curious how his Feral Frenzy works with the 3 perks in title.

    Legion has a terror radius of 32m. When he is in frenzy it goes up to 40m.

    With Distressing, his normal terror radius is now 40m. What is his frenzy terror radius??

    Same with Monitor & Abuse. When I'm not in a chase, my TR goes down to 16m. But when I am in a chase, my TR increases by 8m. If I am in frenzy and in a chase, does my TR go up to 48m?

    For tinkerer, let's say it triggers and it disabled my TR. Does tinker disable my TR as well, if I go into frenzy?

    I believe... it would disable Feral Frenzy with tinkerer..

    and to answer yer monitor quest. it will go up to 48. but it will go back down to 40 if you lose a chase again.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    If you use any perk that applies Undetectable and you are in Feral Frenzy, if you are Undetectable you will not see any Killer Instinct highlights unless you have Killer Instinct detection range add-ons. This is also the case for any perk that applies the Oblivious status effect.

    Feral Frenzy's Killer Instinct is based off of the terror radius. If there is no terror radius, or a Survivor is not considered to be in the terror radius, there will be no highlight seen.

    EDIT: Also, Feral Frenzy increases your terror radius by +8 meters, not percentage. So, no matter the terror radius reducing/increasing perk (such as Monitor & Abuse, and Distressing), the terror radius is still increased by +8 meters. This is the case unless again, you're Undetectable, in which case it will do absolutely nothing (because there is no terror radius).

    Ok, I think I understand.

    If I am in a chase with frenzy, both Distressing and Monitor will not increase my TR?? My TR will still stay at 40m?