Strange occurrence of Bubba automatically chainsaw kill survivor in locker?
I see a survivor relatively close. I initiate a Chainsaw sweep and use 2 tokens to catch up. I decide against using my 3rd token, and my chainsaw sweep finishes. I continue chase when survivor goes into locker (this chase lasts less than 5 sec). I open locker by pressing my interaction key (spacebar), and simultaneously i chainsaw for 0.5 sec and the survivor pops out of locker and dies.
This happened twice so far, but I want to see if I can duplicate this in a KYF before I submit it to the Bug subforum.
Speaking of KYF, is there anyone in the USA that wants to test this out with me?
Comments
His chainsaw is still active while hes having his tantrum so you have to time it
I wasn't in tantrum.
interesting. thanks for let me know. do you know if this has been posted in the bug forum?