What perks do you like for Twins.
I don't have all the perks on them yet and some arent tier 3 but atm I am loving STBFL(though a lot of the time I have BBQ on instead) to get really fast combos of charlotte into Victor, Sloppy its a real no brainer, Crowd control I still dont like this perk as a concept but I mean its here and will probably stay and it is perfect for when you have to deal with windows like the ones on midwich since victor isnt chasing he wont get the window blocked and lastly Nurses because making healing a pain in the ass is the best thing for twins. In terms of perks I really want to try but dont have unlocked/leveled coulrophobia sounds nice to just remove any chances of them healing on an indoor map and stridor to find injured people through walls easier when playing as victor also franklins and maybe even overwhelming presence to drain their medkits. Third seal sounds good for slug rampages but I am not that much of an ######### to run it. Obviously slowdown perks are nice but I find all of them incredibly boring so I never run them.
Comments
Thanatophobia and Ruin are mainstays of my Twins build. I don't tend to use Sloppy much as I like to get first hits with Victor.
The remaining two perks are usually BBQ and Pop for me. BBQ needs no explanation, Pop is used because Undying rarely lasts longer than a minute.
Intresting guess it depends on your playstyle. I tend to go for more having people injured then going on a huge snowball from that and that can really be done at any number of gens or even like endgame just as effectively as long as they are injured so I run as many perks for keeping injured and to get them not to heal, thats why I never run thana because I dont care too much about the number of gens moreso the number of injures and thana just gives them more of a reason to heal. If you are getting 1st hits with Victor you probably lead more into a slowdown kinda playstyle and having thana for the passive slowdown is nice.
BBQ, Undying, Crowd Control, Bloodwarden
BBQ, Corrupt, Sloppy and Mindbreaker is my build.
Corrupt, bbq, forced penance and a wild card. For me, it's iron maiden for the lols. If you were to be more serious, you could use pop.
Corrupt, Sloppy, Ruin and BBQ. I've experimented a lot but this build gets me the most wins at Rank 1.
It's pretty fun to use too because all the slowdown is automatic so you never have to waste time kicking gens or anything like that
BBQ, Sloppy butcher, Couldraphobia, & Deer stalker. I slug alot for pressure.
Iron maiden is actually a favourite perk of mine. I hate stealthy gamers and this punishes them whats not to love it also works well with twins
I usually just do ruin undying sloppy, but if I were a more regular Twins player my build might look like this…
During the MMR test, 3/3 high MMR twins player had endfury.
Free victor damage into free endfury damage or vice versa is super strong for hard tunneling/camping the first survivor to death.