Problem about dc
I'm having a problem with disconnection from the host.it happens very often I wonder why I got banned even though I didn't do anything.As I was playing the game all of a sudden the game crashed.Please fix this for me.
I'm having a problem with disconnection from the host.it happens very often I wonder why I got banned even though I didn't do anything.As I was playing the game all of a sudden the game crashed.Please fix this for me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're not alone. A lot of people suffer from this, but so far no solution has been implemented. We're hoping though.
Also: welcome to the forum
I got the same problem. If it1s happend again i will stop to play with this "game" which is full with bugs and errors. I can spend my money in other games which is not this ridicoulus. They will lost not only me, i know many people who will stop this bugcollection...