The archive is broken?
(Already I apologize I am French and my English comes for some internet.)
So.....I don't have the tome VIII:DELIVERANCE of 28 July.
The game remains stuck to the previous Tome
I sent a message to dev.
Change of internet.
Try to update the games and switch.
Restart the games several times.
And even archive the game by keeping the data.
I could have already made a small part of the archive.
And I can’t use the new codes in the shop....
Please help me.....
ID code player :Menth3Yume#1c11
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
The archive didn’t release for the switch because there were issues with the recent update.
A friend on switch told me he had the archive....
But don’t you know when it’ll be fixed?
The update on Switch will be released later on due to issues with it, there is no release date yet, but you can find more information about it here: