Top Tier Nemesis Zombies Change

Now I love nemesis and I'm already maining him, but I believe his power would be much more fun if his strong thing was his zombies instead of his tentacle. I could go into my idea for just a kit rework in general but instead I'm just talking about his zombies for now. I think his zombies should be more dangerous but have a counterplay other than pallets. RE 4 gave me this inspiration. I think zombies should move much faster, something even around 90% movement speed (can be tuned) but you can kill them without using pallets. Pallet still kill them, but now if you either blind or stun them, or bait a hit and they miss, you can now roundhouse kick the zombies and kill them. They are now more of a threat (especially if he gets reworked to be more zombie oriented) and you can do something fun against them. If the devs don't want to make a new animation, hell just make them do the victor kick animation and it will kill them. That is my idea

Comments

  • I don't think Zombies need this drastic of a change. While their A.I is a bit buggy, their main purpose is to serve as map pressure and info on survivors. imo I don't think they need changes like these and, instead, they should focus on fixing Nemesis' main power.

  • @DeafCommie said:

    I don't think Zombies need this drastic of a change. While their A.I is a bit buggy, their main purpose is to serve as map pressure and info on survivors. imo I don't think they need changes like these and, instead, they should focus on fixing Nemesis' main power.

    Nemesis' main power is really boring and not unique, and I think the community would much rather enjoy a new Ai zombie controlling character than another "i perform an action and take damage" character. Like i said in my post, this idea fits better with a rework involved with making the zombies his main purpose

  • @Lochnload_exe said:

    Now I love nemesis and I'm already maining him, but I believe his power would be much more fun if his strong thing was his zombies instead of his tentacle. I could go into my idea for just a kit rework in general but instead I'm just talking about his zombies for now. I think his zombies should be more dangerous but have a counterplay other than pallets. RE 4 gave me this inspiration. I think zombies should move much faster, something even around 90% movement speed (can be tuned) but you can kill them without using pallets. Pallet still kill them, but now if you either blind or stun them, or bait a hit and they miss, you can now roundhouse kick the zombies and kill them. They are now more of a threat (especially if he gets reworked to be more zombie oriented) and you can do something fun against them. If the devs don't want to make a new animation, hell just make them do the victor kick animation and it will kill them. That is my idea

    Buffing the AI controlled portion of his kit would absolutely tilt survivors off the face of the planet and no one wants that on the forums. We get enough of it as it is.

  • the zombies dont need buffs, they need ai changes. they allready give free map/gen/totem/healing/hook pressure free infection and hits, and HUGE TRACKING. there fine the way they are other than the slow ai