new trickster.
I think They've gone and created another Freddy situation!!! Great job BHVR you've over buffed this killer. This is opinion as a killer player btw.
I think They've gone and created another Freddy situation!!! Great job BHVR you've over buffed this killer. This is opinion as a killer player btw.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't say they overbuffed him, just multiplied everything good and bad about him.
I just threw over EVERY tile on Hawkins. The addons he has now make him disgusting too. I just get bored easy as him. If I see you... Your dead no question. Doesn't matter who I face I'm downing you quickly. Its So easy now.
I don't think he was over buffed — but instead now people are actually getting an influx of Trickster players trying out his changes. People still weren't used to him or go against him often since he wasn't really played before and are now seeing how when played correctly how strong he can be.
Now I can consider it fun (I say this because for the first time I got 4K and its Adept in Rank 1)