Haven’t seen RPD map once and have been playing for the past 2 days
Where's all the offerings or priority Behaviour?
Where's all the offerings or priority Behaviour?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good. You don't want to play on that map.
You should consider yourself lucky.
This map is bad because the gameplay on it doesn't fit in dbd, if you waste all the god pallets, the map transform into a massive dead zone map, literally, this map don't have a loop without a pallet, and for the people who didn't play re 2 remake, this map is a maze, the pallets of this map is kinda bs, or is a completly god pallet or is a bad pallet wich is not even to get distance, this map needs a massive rework wich the feedback of the community to be a healthy map for everyone
I had one trial on it a few days back, and to be fair the map wasn't bad in terms of glitches. There was one moment a survivor leapt off the top balcony onto the entrance hall where it jittered, but I wouldn't say it was terrible by a long shot. It has an incredible amount of winding paths that can become disorientating though.
Count your blessings.
Everytime I get this map I will either DC or just afk. The game heavy drops fps when I try to look around. (and all other maps are working fine)