The Cooldown On Eruption
While on cooldown, is triggering the explosion by downing a Survivor the only thing that's unavailable?
Or can i not get yellow Auras on Generators either?
Tagged:
Trusted
While on cooldown, is triggering the explosion by downing a Survivor the only thing that's unavailable?
Or can i not get yellow Auras on Generators either?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You cannot mark a Gen while it's on cooldown, which is really sad.
Before Eruption get active, you have to kick all gens working for get max value.
When you get someone down, cooldown starts. In cooldown even you kick, Eruption will not mark any gen. You have to wait.
And cooldown will start, when you hit survivor to dying statu.
Ohh man, that really sucks.
I'm actually liking it a lot still, about as much as Surge.
I started use it on Freddy. It is really perfect on him with Pop.
I really like the Perk, I'm loving it even more than Surge, because I can use it on Killers that use mostly m2.
It's sad that you cannot at least mark the Gens while it's on cooldown, would make it much less annyoing.
I understand why you'd like it more than Surge, cause me liking it about as much is coming from a Wraith-(almost)only player, so i don't suffer from that restriction. 😋
But just like how Eruption not allowing you to "tag" Generators isn't very neat, so is the cooldown on Surge to me.
I GOT 2 DOWNS VERY QUICKLY, GAME! REWARD ME PLS! 🤬