Guess 40ping isn't good enough.
40ping and my hits are being taken away when they're clearly before the half way point of a pallet drop. I'm even losing hits on swf just standing in front of lockers with the other having headon
40ping and my hits are being taken away when they're clearly before the half way point of a pallet drop. I'm even losing hits on swf just standing in front of lockers with the other having headon
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seriously what sort of connection are you expecting...
It's a constant 40 or 45 at worse case and I lose hits to people the game shows with ping 60+ .... dont feel very fair at all, just makes me want to play survivor even more