Do you have a favourite Mori screenshot?

I've been starting a collection of screenshots whenever I get Mori'd - up until yesterday my favourite one was Myers in Lery's but I got a good Deathslinger one yesterday when he dropped me on top of the other dead Meg first. Anyone else have a favourite one to share?

e2b92c10-389f-419e-8bf7-39d4e75672a1~4.png 27e3dc5a-00be-4630-a486-09217a51e101~3.png


Comments

  • I don’t have a screenshot of it, but the one mori that’s always going to be dear to me is the last Tombstone mori of the game that got me the Evil Incarnate achievement. That was… *chef’s kiss*

    Imagine yourself a hatch standoff, on the Game. Specifically the room you drop down into from the pig trap. Pallet still standing, and the last survivor, Ace, standing safely behind it. I’m on the hatch. We both know that if he comes too close, he’s dead. If Ace can get me on the other side of the pallet, he’ll be able to jump right in, making the entire attempt at the achievement void.

    I suddenly move from the hatch. It startles him, and he drops the pallet. Satisfied, I return to the hatch, leaving Ace with his strongest asset down. I have Brutal Strength, but I didn’t want to risk it.

    Ace tries to feint disappearing behind a corner, but I can see his hat poking out. I seize my chance to break the pallet, and quickly return to the hatch. He sees he needs to be clever about it, and runs upstairs, presumably to drop down from above. I stay put.

    He comes back a few moments later, seeing me staring at him, and realises that the stagger is going to get him killed.

    I sneeze irl, and I lose track of him.

    Then, from behind the barrels. His hat again. Very close. Too close.

    Michael grabs him by the throat, lifts him into the air. The knife that occupied the side of my screen disappearing twice into his heart. Ace tries to pound his shoulder, to no avail.

    And then, Ace’s dead body is thrown towards the hatch, just shy from its foggy salvation. As if to say, “You can have it.”

    ‘Achievement unlocked: Evil Incarnate’

  • 2021-06-03 (1).png

    No super fancy stuff, I just think the lighting is cool in this one.