[Missing translation]: PC -Tutorial Complete from the Survivor

Description: When i'm making the various steps of the tutorial from Survivor, and escape from gates or hatch, the game shows a message where the tutorial is finished. Here in this message there is a missing translation into italian language (Screenshot 1) while if i play the game into english, i don't have any problem. (Screenshot 2)

WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2: I click on the "Getting Started" button on the main menu of the game

Step 3: I click on the "Survivor tutorial"

Step 4: Start the tutorial from the survivor

Step 5: When i'm making the various steps of the tutorial from Survivor,

Step 6: When i'm finishing the last step of the tutorial where i can choose to escape to gate or hatch

Step 7: the game shows a message where the tutorial is finished. Here in this message there is a missing translation into italian language (Screenshot 1)

Step 8: if i play the game into english, i don't have any problem. (Screenshot 2)


1)Missing translation: "Tutorial Complete"

My italian translation: "Tutorial completato"



ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Frequency of the issue: Always
  • Version game: 5.1.0
  • Platform: PC

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

Image 1 =>

Tutorial_Completato_ITA.jpg

Image 2 =>

Tutorial_Complete_Eng.jpg


I hope which your devs fix this missing translation, same issue are the other tutorial from killer. I hope which this missing translation will be fixed.

Tagged: Pending

Comments