Why is last second key switch still a thing
this is very toxic behavior that needs to be fixed.
getting ready is locked out at 15 seconds
exiting the lobby is locked out at 5 seconds
switching items is locked out at 5 seconds
so why is it still okay survivors can switch to a key at 5.1 seconds and there is I can do about it including backing out of the lobby?
Comments
1 wallet vs 4 wallets that is marketingš¤
well you need killer for survivors to play the game.
otherwise no money if killers get tired of this lol
Probably because survivors don't see the killer or anything either until they enter the game. That's not my thinking, I'm just assuming it's BHVR's thinking. Just go into the game and tunnel the key user if they want to be cheeky like that.
There will be bots soon enough...I mean not like killers are feared 2š¤£
I doubt the devs are gonna do anything about that. Just tunnel the key user or back out during the loading screen so they can enjoy queueing up for 10 more minutes.