The balancing patch

I think you've made the game too easy to win for survivors. With a good team, killers already had no chance, now it's getting boring. Not to complain about easy winning and earning lots of bloodpoints and ranking points, but this must lead killers to not wanting to play. I am worried that unless you nerf some the rebalancing, killers will lose interest.

Comments

  • The game changed nothing but made it worse for solo queue. Solo queue always has been in a good balanced shape but since the devs balanced the game around " 1 poor casual killer vs 10k hours elitist 4-sjw swat team" it got worse. Said teams will still destroy killers.

  • Also, once this Halloween event is over, I think I will win nearly all the games I play. If the intention of the update was to allow selfish survivors and generally bad players to be able to survive, then I think you did that. There is no way I would even consider playing as a killer until you rebalance this uodate .