How do you play hillbilly on console?
As the title says any tips for hillbilly on console? I've tried maining him many times, but each time I just give up. I'm extremely bad with back revving, I don't know hot to curve, and I'm bad with heat management.I have gotten more 4ks with nurse and blight than billy, which goes to show I'm extremely bad with him.
Comments
Depends what console you're on? IMO he's actually a lot easier on pad than MKB but maybe that's because I learned him on pad first.
What tends to help me is to play absolutely like a lunatic! Do chainsaw dashes through places you're unsure whether you can or not, or take unusual routes through the map to catch survivors by surprise.
In terms of revving, he's tricky and unless you've got plenty of experience I wouldn't even bother revving around loops, especially short loops.
For me, creating chaos and uncertainty as Hillbilly is the great first place to start, and with time revving it will become easier with practice. Otherwise, rev the chainsaw in an area or opportunity where the survivor isn't likely to loop; ideally herding them into such a situation.
As someone that used to main him on PS4 - in the current state he's in, honestly, you might just want to play a different killer. I used to love playing him but he seems fairly miserable to me now
Anyways, if you do still want to play him, here would be some tips:
I think that's all I've got. Godspeed, good sir or madam