There are no killer mains and survivor mains....

We are all dead by daylight mains right?

All that matters are cosmetics and having a community that agrees on everything🤑

Comments

  • Well.. maybe there are players who play only one role.

  • There is a lot of tribalism and resentment of what is perceived as 'the other' in the community. I agree. When I play, I play for fun. I even try to make it fun for the other side. Admittedly, not all the time, but a lot of the time.

    Especially as killer I feel that part of what I like to do is find ways to make an engaging match rather than a boring slogfest.

    Most disagree with me and people seem to feel they need to dominate the other side who are a bunch of weirdos over there but that's not gonna be healthy in the long run for the game or those playing it. Albeit, most people will already be long gone before the game implodes. Game lifespans aren't that long any more.