Background music is not playing
Good day
I want to play Dead by Daylight but the background music is barely playing. :( I uninstalled the game and wrote to support before the update but the problem was still not resolved.
Tagged:
Pending
Good day
I want to play Dead by Daylight but the background music is barely playing. :( I uninstalled the game and wrote to support before the update but the problem was still not resolved.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you check the menu music setting? Maybe you have it set very low.
Die Musikeinstellungen habe ich auf voller Lautstärke....
What music do you mean? Lobby music or in-game musics?
Lobbymusik