SWF ranks and Solo Survivor ranks must seperated

I am playing survivor more before you guys calling me killer main but yesterday i played my friends and they were rank 1 but they are playing so bad.Ranking is too easy and swf even more.Please seperate ranks

Comments

  • Are you suggesting different modes? because different ranks make absolutely no sense.
  • Everybody needs two ranks swf ranks and solo survivor ranks.Its like solo que rank and flex rank.We need to see our ranks.I do not want to play with boosted swf people
  • Yeah but the problem with your system is that no killers would join the SWF queue.

  • Killers can't see two rank.They can see the highest rank
  • Killers can't see two rank.They can see the highest rank
    @ConsoleNurse The highest rank out the group? If they only see one rank out of the entire group then they’ll know they’re SWF and dodge for sure.
  • Killers can't see two rank.They can see the highest rank
    @ConsoleNurse The highest rank out the group? If they only see one rank out of the entire group then they’ll know they’re SWF sand dodge for sure.
    How they can know its swf rank? I am playing only solo survivor in this game not everybody playing swf.Killer can just see the highest rank not like rank 1 swf rank just rank 1 not the mention about swf or solo
  • Yeah but the problem with your idea is if you make a different ranking system for both. Then there will have to be two different queues. Meaning that a killer would have to queue up to face a SWF team. Correct? Not sure it would really do anything if that wasn't the case. I don't understand what you're saying I guess. Because no one cares what rank is next to your number.

  • Yeah but the problem with your idea is if you make a different ranking system for both. Then there will have to be two different queues. Meaning that a killer would have to queue up to face a SWF team. Correct? Not sure it would really do anything if that wasn't the case. I don't understand what you're saying I guess. Because no one cares what rank is next to your number.

    So what can we do ? Swf is too easy and strong 
  • @ConsoleNurse said:
    GrannyonAcid said:

    Yeah but the problem with your idea is if you make a different ranking system for both. Then there will have to be two different queues. Meaning that a killer would have to queue up to face a SWF team. Correct? Not sure it would really do anything if that wasn't the case. I don't understand what you're saying I guess. Because no one cares what rank is next to your number.

    So what can we do ? Swf is too easy and strong 

    Just get owned once in awhile. Sadly that's all you can do. I don't dodge SWF normally. But if I see a group that's just really try hard and they get my lobby again later in the day, I'll just dodge them. Not now cause killer queues are like 10 minutes but when they're instant. Not that I think dodging is a great strat. I just know that certain groups are going to go super sweaty on me. It's never a fun match when that happens. So if you're playing killer maybe just start to notice names you play a lot.