Unable to place Demo Portals in Sheltered Woods.

Step 1: Boot the game

Step 2: Play as Demo in a public match on Sheltered Woods

Step 3: Try to place a portal within the first 10 seconds of the match

Additional Info:

I was using Surge tier 3, Save the Best for Last tier 2, Corrupt Intervention tier 3, and Hex: Ruin tier 2.

For add-ons, I was only running the black heart and I had no offerings.

Three offerings were in play. Macmillians Phalanx Bone, RPD Badge, and a year 5 anniversary cake.

At the very start someone immediately dc's before I even attempt to place a portal.

I have vaulted, been stunned, shredded pallets and survivors, hooked survivors, grabbed survivors, and kicked gens. None of these were able to resolve this issue.

This is the first time I've had this happen to me. I've played on other Macmillian maps yesterday and have not had this issue.

Tagged: Pending

Comments