Killer challenge (kind of)
So I did this thing last night where I played every single killer (well at least the ones I have unlocked) and here's my impression:
Spirit:very powerful and strong and I like her she's fun to play as and against? Not really lol
Wraith:actually I have a lot of fun with wraith idk if it's because of his buff but his power was really interesting and fun and mixing it with add ons is even better
Plague:fun killer but not my cup of tea anymore I used to play her but she's not reliable anyhow
Freddy:as much as I hate him I had a lot of fun and there's just more of his power to play around and it's interesting in my opinion
Pig:Nerf Pig
Demogorgon:demo puppy is so fun and good even tho he isn't the strongest killer he's definitely skill required and thats what makes him interesting for me
Nurse:Rip my ankles
Deathslinger:very boring and annoying gameplay I couldn't wait to finish the match
Trapper :at this point I only play him for his leather noise nothing else he's too weak rn
Bubba:I might be wrong on this one because I got haddonfield but I find Bubba very boring
Pyramid head:very good but needs a lot of practice his power is easily avoidable
Sorry for the too long text I'm just bored lol
Comments