Not recieving login rewards

• Platform: PC

• Description of the issue: Not recieving login reward when booting up game.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): Boot up game. Reward screen does not show up.

• How often does this occur: Everyday (starting on the 28th, didn't login on the 27th)

The notification that displays on the title screen when there is a login reward doesn't show up upon booting up the game, and I don't appear to have recieved the reward. I feel like I am being cheated out of my rewards.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Same issue but on ps4

  • Same issue here - I got the first one, but haven't gotten for the 28th nor the 29th. And I've been logging in everyday.

  • @Laife said:

    Same issue here - I got the first one, but haven't gotten for the 28th nor the 29th. And I've been logging in everyday.

    Same thing happened to me.

  • Update: got the login reward today, would still really like those 10 rift fragments anf bp that it didn't give me

  • I was curious if it's just me and I missed it somehow but I didn't get the reward from "July 29 11AM ET - July 30 11AM ET: 10 Rift Fragments" too and I double checked this in Rift that day and day before I was checking how much Rift fragments I already have and what Level.