heroic virtue
Just attempted tome challenge heroic virtue. all 3 survivors escaped through the gates. ten seconds later I did through the gates - this did not count towards the tome challenge? killer was nemesis, corn map
Tagged:
Pending
Just attempted tome challenge heroic virtue. all 3 survivors escaped through the gates. ten seconds later I did through the gates - this did not count towards the tome challenge? killer was nemesis, corn map
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, same thing happened to me. Waited for all survivors to escape, then I escaped. Challenge just said, "Nope, try again"
UPDATE!
I did it with 2 survivors escaping one match and then finishing off in another match. Guess it's bugged if you do it all in one.