I just had the weirdest dream...
I dreamed a DBD teaser. So I was standing on the shore of a lake in the morning. Fog is covering the lake but I can still see a good distance. As I'm looking around I see what appears to be the black spined back of something go under. And as my eyes focus on that area I see ripples in the water heading my direction but soon they stop and so I keep my eyes on that area. And then something busts out of the water, jumping at my face with an ear splitting scream. And then all of a sudden it cuts to the dbd teaser end screen. And the reason I couldn't get a good look at it is because it was still in the wave it brought with it when it attacked me. Don't really know the point of writing this is just seemed kind of interesting.
Comments