PC - Shard purchased character is now locked

Apologies if this is in the wrong place/previously mentioned.

Okay so the issue I'm having:

  • I had purchased Clown months and months ago for Shards but he is now locked and I'm being told that I need to purchase him again - no other characters that I have bought for shards have become locked on my account.
  • I'm playing on PC through Steam - I have verified my files.
  • I can't pinpoint the exact time he's become locked as I don't play killer a huge amount but I'm pretty certain this has only happened along with the new Archive release. I say this because I have been able to level him (for his teachables) and have actively used him in-game before to complete past Tomes.

I'm not sure if there's any resolution to this, I'm just miffed and disappointed that I now can't use a character I own to get my Rift challenges done.

Tagged: Pending