chest bug
whenever I open a chest it doesn't give me the item that was there when I opened it. For example, I open my chest and it says I got a toolbox but when I go to pick it up it changes to a medkit or flashlight etc. its also happening now when I pick items off the floor
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
This is happening to me on ps4. Initially it displayed A med kit but when I grabbed it it was a toolbox. I wonder if it’s only when you are initially holding a flashlight?
no its happening no matter what I'm holding
On PC it 'just' changes the icon from one thing to another. Best guess would be that there might be a randomizer that's activated when you interact with a chest instead of at the start of the match (which makes sense, given some perks increase the chances for good items) and the randomizer somehow starts 'too late'
Same on PS4. I made a bug report and it's been "acknowledged"
Same been happening to me for a while. PS4