Should this Spirit bug remain a definitive feature?

If you don't know, currently when Spirit is in phase she can't hear footsteps anymore, but survivors also don't hear your footsteps anymore (this from previous patches).

I have a proposal: since many people suggested this kind of change, to allow Spirit to have more counterplay, my proposal is to male it something definitive as a feature.

Comments

  • She needs an overall rework.

    Nerf her one way and she becomes a guessing game for survivors (example making it when you know she phases).

    Nerf her another and it becomes a guessing game for her (taking your suggestion as an example).

    Guessing games arent too fun, and that's all Spirit is regardless of which way you take her. I'd rather a full rework than a nerf like this.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    She needs an overall rework.

    Nerf her one way and she becomes a guessing game for survivors (example making it when you know she phases).

    Nerf her another and it becomes a guessing game for her (taking your suggestion as an example).

    Guessing games arent too fun, and that's all Spirit is regardless of which way you take her. I'd rather a full rework than a nerf like this.

    Idk, I think reworking her as a killer where you have to play hearing sounds and countering with sound as survivor would be really cool, since there is not killer where it's almost 100% sounds and no M1 killer gameplay