PC - Exhausted for rest of match / Cant deadhard while injured.

here is what happened to ME in 4 steps:

Step 1 : DS play from a locker

Step 2 : clicky click flashlight at him

Step 3 : ??R??U?N

Step 4 : notice it says you're exhausted with empty meter and freak out

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played - Meg
  • Killer that I was playing vs - Trickster (originally I thought it was a new change to him but in endgame even the guy was like nah dude report that)
  • Perks played - Dead hard, Borrowed Time, Decisive Strike, Iron Will
  • Map - Lerys
  • Frequency of the issue - Never, Just encountered .

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

  • Images - I tried only log
  • Videos - no recording from pal's stream who was there just log
  • Logs (PC only) - yes




DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments