The Strangers. (My not so great concept)

6CB16590-1AB0-4800-B68D-66056EEDD364.jpeg

Dbd: The Strangers


I’ve never done one of these so, ya know take it easy it’s all in fun. I know it’s not great. Also I’m no good with number specifics (radius distance, that sorta thing)



Killer: the man in the mask

Weapon “Woodcutters Axe”


Power: “prey at night”. 

You start with two placeable marks. When used you teleport to one and become either doll face or pinup girl within a certain radius. If you leave the area, you warp back to the Man in the mask.


Perks: “Random Acts of Violence”

You can place shards of glass on a vault point which causes bleeding.


“Cruelest intentions”

Every time you are stunned, you gain a token, up to three. You use these tokens to rush through a pallet and swing. 


“No way out”

When damaging a gen, you have a secondary action to tamper with it instead. Survivors must pass a secondary skill check. if they fail, they are affected with mangled.


I know, I know. They’re a mess (like I said first time) and I didn’t really super think it out. It’s just for fun, don’t take it seriously. 

Also, if you’re coming here to say “they’re just legion”, I get it. Now go soak ya fat head you mook.

Comments