PS4 Killer couldn't pick me up

Was on Coldwind Farm map against Legion. I was injured and working on gen when they hooked someone. I had just worked on gen long enough to get a Flashbang so I went into nearby locker to activate it. Legion came over while I was in locker. I tried to jump out and beat their swing but they downed me - I think it was hit that caused my character to do a flip. I guess I ended up in locker because my camera could only view inside the locker, I actually watched Legion open/close locker over and over. My camera angle when I spun it I couldn't see my teammates auras unless they were directly in front if the locker doors. I couldn't move but was able to recover. My team completed gens while the killer stayed by me opening/closing locker and occasionally hitting it. Since I was doing the Heroic Virtue challenge my swf teammate immediately left so I would get atleast 1 survivor to leave before I bled out. The other two survivors came over and I'm guessing couldn't heal me because they just kept entering/exiting the locker until I bled out.

Steps to recreate

1. Public match on ps4, crossplay off. Equip Flashbang.

2. Be injured.

3. Once you can create a flashbang enter a locker.

4. Jump out of a locker to try and beat killer hit/grab.

5. Be downed by killer, end up in locker.

Tagged: Pending

Comments