Was reshade removed in the latest patch
Reshade hasnt been working after the latest patch so I want to know if it was removed?
Reshade hasnt been working after the latest patch so I want to know if it was removed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Reshade still works perfectly fine for me. Have you tried reinstalling it or creating a new reshade profile?
Edit: when you say 'Reshade' are you referring to Reshade.me or the Reshade settings from NVidia? Either way, both should be working from what I can see.
Ill try that and im talking about reshade.me
reshade works fine for me, maybe try reinstalling?
Still works fine for me.