Spirit cannot hear footsteps while phase walking

Dear Behaviour Interactive,

As stated in the title, I have noticed that since the new patch, the spirit cannot hear footsteps when she is phase walking. The same issue was found when this patch was released on ptb in a youtube video.

Here's the link of the video: https://youtu.be/SdAvW4S8i6Y

This does not seem fair after the iron will and stridor change, as the spirit relies on audio a lot.

Thank you for reading this.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • I really hope this is a feature not a bug

  • It's been like this since PTB, I think it's a feature

  • A blind and deaf killer now, if this is a shadow nerf or something im going to quit the game, i don't even use spirit but I talk about nerfing killers in general nonsensical considering the game is so survivor sided

  • Devs acknowledged.

    @ProudRinMain said:

    So with the recent update, Spirit while in phase can not hear ( walking footstep noises/ Running noises nor panting when running ) only thing that can be heard is the normal survivor breathing and that’s it.

    this happens every game and it was reported on the ptb but no one acknowledged it.

    i really hope it gets fixed.