PC - RPD map crashes game after 5.1.0 update
The RPD map used to only make my game lag, but after this update it has become unplayable for me and it has crashed the 3 times I was in it yesterday. Only this map does it.
Tagged:
Need more info
The RPD map used to only make my game lag, but after this update it has become unplayable for me and it has crashed the 3 times I was in it yesterday. Only this map does it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes I do have logs. The crash happened again in RPD just a few minutes ago. I've tried everything from verifying files, to updating graphics drivers, uninstall/reinstall.
Drag and drop the log files from the sessions where the crash occurred onto a post to upload it here for the devs
Thank you Skeletal Elite for the info.
I think these are the ones specifically from the RPD map crashes.