Exhaustion Perk Tier list
I'm really bored so here's my Tier List on every Exhaustion Perk. Enjoy! :)
I'm really bored so here's my Tier List on every Exhaustion Perk. Enjoy! :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Balanced landing is much better than head on. Sure it can be map dependent but every map barring 1 has a good Bl spot
Shelter Woods has no place where BL can be used as far as I know. Sure, you can use it on the Basement stairs but that doesn't count IMO. The reason why I think BL is the weakest Exhaustion Perk is that it's so map-dependent like you said. Because some maps don't have that many spots where BL can be used.
I rate perks after how situational the perk is and how big of an impact it has. And because BL is so map-dependent, I can't place it above the other Exhaustion Perks. Every Exhaustion Perk has a really strong impact, but BL is the most situational perk out of all of them IMO.
Altho, BL is still a really Strong Perk.
Sprint Burst is a little overrated imo. Either you are walking around the whole map or you get into a chase and don't have it available when you need it.
Adrenaline is a great perk and probably deserves S.
Lithe is a great perk. You can link jungle gyms and just disappear