Add-Ons I wish existed :)

This is just for fun. These Add-Ons will probably not be good, not at all. They will just be really dumb and unnecessary, they would just create chaos. I would just have fun using them lol

Haemorrhagic Syringe.png Haemorrhagic Syringe (1).png Haemorrhagic Syringe (2).png

(If I was an artist, I would 100% make icons for them lol)

Comments

  • The Hemorrhage Syringe is actually an idea for a perk I've had for a long while. In the perk version, it would make the User broken for a set amount of time.

    The Killer Add-ons seem neat, but I can see them both being a bit powerful (or very powerful in the Wraith one's case. It would completely take away any visual sort of interactivity.)

    IMO, both the killers listed need some sort of Add-On pass, especially Myers along with some changes to his power, so maybe we'll see these kinds of add-ons. I like the Myers ones a lot.