Claire redfield
I haven't had the chance to play since the new update and I'm wondering if someone can tell me if they fixed her face. As I've been considering buying her for a while thanks!
I haven't had the chance to play since the new update and I'm wondering if someone can tell me if they fixed her face. As I've been considering buying her for a while thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She’s…better than last time. But I think it only applies to ultra graphic settings. Anything lower and she looks worse.
Her eye texture has been fixed, now her blue eyes are a little darker and natural.
She has no black circles under her eyes but looks like she used a black pencil. like makeup.
The dirt she had on her face and neck was cleaned, now she is less dirty.
I see no change other than that. she looks a little better but i think they need to change her lips to complete her look once and for all. i think that's what makes her... ugly.