Exploit for stun/blind that last longer or hacks(video) ??
Sorry, don`t know where to post this. I have a video of some guys that I didn`t get their steam id etc
At first, I was thinking that they have some OP addons and stuff: https://youtu.be/aTM_nMmqF5I
Comments
Yes they were hacking, also, they stacked flashlight addons with hacks because that beam range and speed wasnt normal. Report them.
Yep surely hackers.
The flashlight blinds were way to long, you could hear they did not chain blind you.
Headon stun after like 1 second, and also way to long.
Repeatedly vaulting the window even though it was blocked by the entity.
I have never seen hackers on dbd until now xD. I was so angry at first because I could not move and see at all , but after I tried to hook that guy and I saw that some other dude just hooked himself xDD then I started to understand they are hackers