feng min Face bug
cute
ugly, not cute, no cuteness
cute
ugly, not cute, no cuteness
Why did it get ugly with better graphics patches?
Can I get a refund?
different from when I bought it.
a man dressed as a woman
i'm angry
Tagged:
Pending
cute
ugly, not cute, no cuteness
cute
ugly, not cute, no cuteness
Why did it get ugly with better graphics patches?
Can I get a refund?
different from when I bought it.
a man dressed as a woman
i'm angry
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This isn't a bug, you can't get a refund, grow up.
New Feng almost looks like old Feng just better, cuter or whatever you called her before. You should really take off your nostalgia glasses