What Are Some Of Your Favorite Off-Meta Builds?
One of my favorites is Thanataphobia, Surge, Coulrophobia & Deathbound on Legion.
One of my favorites is Thanataphobia, Surge, Coulrophobia & Deathbound on Legion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was just about to say Coulrophobia too Haha! I have been using Shadowborn, Coulrophobia, Nurses, and BBQ on Blight. I actually get value from Coulrophobia. And nurses is just there so i can see someone being punished by Coulrophobia. Its funny. But seriously ive had people try to pick up a slug or something when im near and it takes forever with Coulrophobia its great.
I like to run Third Seal on Spirit. It's hilarious because I watched a vlog of some twitches in a swf and they were losing their ######### screaming "where are you", "Why isn't Kindred working". There communication fell apart, and one of them died on first hook.