Cackling Hooks
Anyone else the cackling noise whenever you're near a hook? It sounds like a burning barrel but worse, more grating. Is it a bug or is it intentional? I hope it's a bug because it's annoying to hear.
Anyone else the cackling noise whenever you're near a hook? It sounds like a burning barrel but worse, more grating. Is it a bug or is it intentional? I hope it's a bug because it's annoying to hear.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep they are crackling and I do not like it!
I kept thinking Hex totems were around but learned quickly it was the hooks.
I hate it! I also kept thinking there was a hex near by and wasted precious time looking for nothing, multiple times!!! If it’s a bug, I hope they fix it soon.
It’s the constant “Entity summoning” noise when you’re hooked for the first time. It just stays around indefinitely now.
Report to the appropriate forum section, and hope it will get fixed.