Thoughts on trickster update?

How do you guys feel after facing the trickster as a survivor?

Or any trickster users how do you feel after playing him now vs compared in the past?

How do you guys feel about the face reworks?

Comments

  • For me personally, Trickster is one of those few killers that I would hate versing no matter what they did to his current power. It could take 100 knives to down someone and I'd still hate playing against him. At least he's better now, guess that's a good thing

  • He's broken now. He injures survivors and downs them within seconds and there's not much you can do about it.

  • For survivor side, playing on a map like lerys and reseting the laceration every chase at least once felt kinda nice.

    Coldwind, It went so much worse.

  • From annoying to even more annoying.

    I never thought I would ever hate a killer more than I hate Ghostface, but Trickster is likely to prove me wrong.

  • hes more annoying to go against now

    the blade reduction for injuring a survivor makes him basically uncounterable in chase if they can aim well and have some game sense. you go down eventually, no matter what

    and, with the laceration change there’s also not much he can to on lerys or rpd. also boring to go against and play

    face reworks are amazing, just dislike how Laurie's shop hair is now a copy of her default.