Has your game been working?
For me (Xbox One S)it actually has certain maps and such will give me issues but nothing to cost me the game. I knew it was good for me when Nemesis didn’t freeze. But, how about you?
For me (Xbox One S)it actually has certain maps and such will give me issues but nothing to cost me the game. I knew it was good for me when Nemesis didn’t freeze. But, how about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm on Series X so that might explain why I havent noticed a difference.
I'm on PC and it's still working fine
I can actually play killer again on PS4, there's still some lag if someone dead hards but it's better than it was at least.
PC is fine.
I'm on Xbox One and it's a vastly better experience. It's lost a lot of the stutters or lags, runs smoothly and the hit registration feels way more fair.
There's no option for "mixed".
Survivor is significantly better, as are the menu's. Next to not stutter, although I have had some insane lag spikes here and there.
Killer, though, is completely unplayable for me. Now my character completely stops whenever even the slightest lag spike hits, and everything the survivors do gives me lag spikes. Click a flashlight and stop me dead in my tracks, how bloody fun.