PC - DEATHSLINGER'S SPEARGUN IS INCONSISTENT

DESCRIPTION

When playing as the Deathslinger, spearing a survivor will sometimes latch the harpoon on their feet rather than their chest. It only lasts for the duration of the stun, then it comes back to their chest.

HOW TO REPRODUCE

I don't know, as said in the title, it's inconsistent. It seems to happen at close range most of the time though, but the bug also happened on a long shot. I might add more information if I notice any pattern to reproduce the issue.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Occurrence : It's inconsistent. It's not happening 100% of the time.
  • Build : M&A ; Surge ; BBQ ; Blood Echo
  • Map : Badham 1

VIDEOS, IMAGES and logs

Will add if I do more games tomorrow,I'll make sure to record.

  • Logs :
DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Can confirm:

    Spear dives to the ground (taking some chain charges with it, going by the effect displayed)

    Maps:

    Lery's, Family Estate.

    Platform: PC, low setting

    Build: Dark Devotion, tinkerer, bloodhound, whsipers, with Marshal Badge and Jawsmasher