Why did they add fps cap again.

So you could uncap your game fps from 120 fps to unlimited by changing it in GameUserSettings.ini and Engine.ini.

I still have those settings but are not being applied when starting the game.

For those who have a monitor with a higher refresh rate than 120 kinda sucks (including me)

I would love if you could uncap them again.. Please BHVR :)

Comments

  • Why they did that!? I want my 144 FPS back..

  • FPS settings are such a basic feature and DBD still doesn't have it

  • @WalterWaves said:

    So you could uncap your game fps from 120 fps to unlimited by changing it in GameUserSettings.ini and Engine.ini.

    I still have those settings but are not being applied when starting the game.

    For those who have a monitor with a higher refresh rate than 120 kinda sucks (including me)

    I would love if you could uncap them again.. Please BHVR :)

    Uhm... I think it still works...?